domingo, 26 de abril de 2020

2º BACHILLER. 27TH APRIL - 1ST MAY 2020


Monday 27th of April
1-      COPY AND COMPLETE THESE REPHRASING. (A SER POSIBLE EN WORD PARA PODER CORREGIRLOS AHÍ)
REPHRASING

1.       Could you help me please? //Would you mind…
2.       You can have a cup of tea if you want.//  Would you like …
3.       I’m looking forward to seeing you next week//  I hope…
4.       I’m sorry I didn’t ring you //He apologised…
5.       Driving a car is fun // It is fun…
6.       They are going to rebuild the new Town Hall// The new town hall …
7.       I went to the hair dresser and he cut my hair. // I had…
8.       Jane gave me a present for my birthday.// A present …
9.       People believe that influencers receive too much attention. // Influencers …
10.   People think that pollution is a problem. It is…
11.   Your daughter isnt as pretty as mine. // my daughter…
12.   Emma is the best doctor in the hospital // nobody …
13.   Cindy prefers butter to margarine. // Cindy thinks that…
14.   I cannot speak German as well as you// you …
15.   Jane is more intelligent than Mike// Mike is …
16.    “Tight clothes will help you ride faster”, he said. // He told me…
17.   Spending so much money was a mistake. // I should…
18.   It was a very wet day. Cycling was difficult. //It was such…
19.   I became an urban cyclist 3 years ago. //I have…
20.   Snowboarding is an expensive hobby. It can be dangerous. // RELATIVE *// EXTRAPOINT FOR A SENTENCE WITH A LINKER.**

Tuesday 28th of April 2020

-STUDENT’S BOOK PAGE 85. READING. POSTCROSSING.
A. DO THE READING AND LOOK UP THE WORDS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
B. WATCH THESE VIDEOS.



C. DO EXERCISES 1,2,3,4 COPY EVERYTHING

Wednesday 29th of April 2020

-STUDENT’S BOOK PAGE 85. WRITING. OPINION ESSAY.

USE A WIDE VARIETY OF CONNECTORS, GRAMMAR FORMS, VOCABULARY, ADVERBS, ADJECTIVES AND THE APPROPRIATE STRUCTURE.

EN WORD PLEASE!

*MANDAR TODO JUNTO EL MIÉRCOLES 29.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario